Roll Number Slip of 1st Annual M.A/M.Sc is uploaded for that student who fails in and annual examination 2018 and those who appear Fresh.
Click on the link to Download Slip by entering your CNIC Number
- Roll No slip is provisional. The result will be quashed if found ineligible.
- The Candidate will retain this slip during the Examination and finally hand it over to the Centre Superintendent on the last day of his Examination.
- The Candidates must keep their original computerized NIC with them throughout the Examination.
- Application for correction in this slip must be received before the commencement of the Examination.
- The possession and use of mobile phones, Bluetooth, smart watch, tab, Mini Computer, and other smart devices, & High Light Marker / s is not allowed in the Examination Hall. However scientific calculator without out mini-computer can be used.
- The use of only blue ink/ballpoint is allowed.
- All Candidates are directed to report at the examination center at least 30 minutes before the time of the start of the exam (each paper) . Late comers will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
8. In case of any error in Roll No slip, the candidate may get the same corrected from controller’s office, Univrsity of Sargodha, three days before start of examination otherwise university will not be responsible for any loss of the candidate.