The University of Sargodha announces the registration for Convocation 2019. All the Students who pass their degree in Annual or Semester Examination years 2016 and 2017. All pass out students of the years 2016 and 2017 in the following program Ph.D., MS/MPhil, MA/MSC, BA/BSC, DPT are eligible to attend the convocation 2019 of Sargodha university.
Convocation Ceremony is an enjoyable ceremony for students who are meeting their class fellow long time after passing their degree requirements.
Convocation Registration Procedure
- Candidate Must pass his Degree in the years 2016 and 2017.
- Position Holders of Annual and Semester are eligible to get Medal, Merit Certificate and Prize Money.
- Submit Rs. 1000 Rupees in HBL Bank to attend the Convocation Ceremony.
- First of all Select the Campus. e.g. Main Campus, Sub Campus Mianwali OR Sub Campus Bhakkar.
- Select the category in which you fall e.g.General category, Position Holder category Or Ph.D. category
- Fill up your University Registration Number and Roll Number. Then Put your Name and Father Name.
- Enter Your CNIC Number and Select the Department if you studying in Semester System and chose the Annual Examination if you Pass In Annual Systems.
- Fill Up Address and Current Occupation.
- Upload your profile picture & Click on Submit Button to Generate the Challan Form of Rs 1000.
Below is Online Form Filling For Students